1. A signed copy of an as yet unpublished short story featuring Alexia’s scandalous father. Exclusive first read, just for the winners!
2. A signed copy of Soulless dedicated however you wish.
3. A bag of my very favorite tea, imported all the way from England, to drink while you read.
4. A Parasol Protectorate Book the First Pin, one of only six in existence. It’s a hand etched brass image of a parasol with pink bow detail to match the book, individually made by RubyBlackbird for this contest.
5. A mystery book that shares, in some small part, a connection to Alexia’s world.
6. And finally, my promise that when I get my box, I will immediately send you an ARC of Changeless, Book the Second of the Parasol Protectorate!
Contest Ended. Details redacted.
Gail’s Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Madmen talks about hair & makeup
Your Tisane of Smart:
Archive of WWI pictures, clearly labeled and sorted.
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Thoughts on self promotion from Writer Beware
CAKE in Space: Back from agent, but now I don’t have time for it.
Jess makes me blush with her compliments. “This book was brilliant. If you read nothing else of this review just know that if you enjoy paranormal or historical fiction in any sense this novel will blow your socks off. It’s hilarious, beautifully written, adventurous, and even a little bit scary.”
SPOILER ALERT! Amazon has posted Changeless cover along with blurb. Blurb gives bits of Soulless away so don’t read if you haven’t read the first book!
Blameless: Now with second beta.
Quote of the Day:
“Writing, I explained, was mainly an attempt to out-argue one’s past; to present events in such a light that battles lost in life were either won on paper or held to a draw.”
~ Jules Feifer