Silly Place Names of a UK-ish Nature
- Pratts Bottom
- Wetwang (East Yorkshire)
- The Land of Green Ginger (Hull)
- Drumahoe (Northern Ireland)
- Bonkle (Lanarkshire Scotland)
- Shop (Cornwall)
- Half Way (btw Barnsley and Sheffield)
- Nempnett Thrubwell (nr Bristol in South West England)
- Giggleswick (Yorkshire)
- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw (Anglesey, Wales)
- Tooting Bec (nr London, southeast side)
- Pity Me (Northumberand)
- Cleckheaton (West Yorkshire)
- Liversedge (West Yorkshire)
- Upper Peeover (Midlands)
- Lower Peeover (Midlands)
- Stony Stratford (nr Milton Keynes?)
- Little Wetum (nr Scarborough)
- Mavis Enderby (Lincolnshire)
- The Land of Nod (East Yorkshire)
- Lucky Slap (Angus, outside Dundee)
- Six Mile Bottom (nr Newmarket)
Timeless: Second draft back, working 3rd draft.
Secret Project F: It is ALIVE!
Secret Project PPA: Only a twinkle in my little eye.
An objective participant blogs about the LA Tea: Tea with Gail Carriger author of the Parasol Protectorate.
Quote of the Day:
“Literature is all, or mostly, about sex.”
~ Anthony Burgess