There are some authors out there who listen to music while they write. Soem of them even make soundtracks for books. I am not one of those authors, Gentle Reader. As a former dancer I find myself wanting to twirl about too much when music is on.
Here’s the association:
- Lord Maccon ~ Scotland’s Funny Bits
- Alexia Tarabotti ~ BBC Woman’s Hour
- Lord Akeldama ~ The Smartest Man in the World
- Professor Lyall ~ Modern Manners Guy
- Lord Akeldama’s Drones ~ The Bugle
- Ivy Hisselpenny ~ What Not to Wear Video Cast
- Felicity & Evylin Loontwill ~ Answer B!tch
- Tunstell ~ Friday Night Comedy from BBC Radio 4
- Floote ~ Judge John Hodgman
So if one of those is your favorite character, I wonder if you would like the associated podcast. And I’m curious, do you associate certain music with my books or characters? Do you use music when you are writing?
Timeless: Galleys done, Timeless now in production. The release date on Amazon has been corrected.
Etiquette & Espionage: Working fourth pass edits. Release date Fall 2012.
The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First: Prudence floats! Release date sometime 2013.
BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON’T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven’t read the other books first!
A bunch of Soulless reviews.