- Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Introduction
- Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Womenswear
- Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Menswear
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 1: The Full Details
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 2: The Low Down
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 3: Corsets!
- Men of Steampunk
- A review of my steampunk outfit collection
- My Steampunk Meets Retro Outfit in London
- My Collection of Steampunk Accessories
- A Moment of Steampunk ~ More Accessories
- Steampunk Month on Retro Rack
- High End Couture
- My Octopus Collection
- Timeline of Inspiration ~ Outfits
- Timeline of Inspiration ~ Accessories
- Daily Wear
- Daily Wear ~ My Clothing
- DIY ~ Steampunk Pocket Belt
- DIY ~ Steampunk Holster for Tiliting Folding Parasol
- Packing Steampunk
- In Denver in the Spoons
- In Santa Clara in Teal
- In Santa Clara in Brown & Cream
- In Santa Clara in Cream
- In Santa Clara in Iridescent
- Nova Albion ~ Fashionable Others
- Nova Albion ~ Fashionable Objects
- 5 Fashionable Things Gail Learned at Nova Albion
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|1900-1905 Tiffany & Co. The Metropolitan Museum of Art|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
|via Stewart C. and made by TLB Cakes|
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
JustCos covers steampunk cosplay on YouTube.
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
She’s Such a Character: 8 Tips for Creating Characters
PROJECT ROUND UP
Waistcoats & Weaponry ~ The Finishing School Book the Third: Edits edits edits.
Curtsies & Conspiracies ~ The Finishing School Book the Second: Release date Nov. 5, 2013.
Etiquette & Espionage ~ trade paperback will be available in the US October 13, 2013.
Manga ~ Soulless Vol. 3: (AKA Blameless) Available serialized through YenPlus. Print edition Nov. 19 2013.
Prudence ~ The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First: Delayed. Why? Begin rewrite in 2014.
|Old books in window in Colmar|
Quote of the Day:
“Truth is like a figgy pudding in a strange diner: I know it exists but I have no idea what it really is.”
from @brianrathbone, altered by via J. Daniel Sawyer (@dsawyer) on Twitter