Just because it is the time of consumerism, here are some of my picks, Gentle Reader.
- On the go water boiler: For the tea lover I cannot recommend this little guy highly enough. I travel a lot and he is always with me wherever I go (along with the appropriate adapters). NORPRO 559 Immersion Heater for Warming Liquids And invaluable gift for $7, can’t beat that kind of stocking stuffer. Although, don’t forget the most important warning, always put it into water FIRST then plug in, and unplug before taking it out of the liquid. I broke one by not following that rule.
- Blister Cushions for too many day’s in stilettos
- Business card holder, you can go for something silver and ornate or ultra modern or geekish or sleek leather
- Little adorable emergency kits for any occasion or person
- Toothbrush sanitizer I, naturally like the sleek silver travel one.
- Elastic Grid-It electronics organizer
- The Tea Tower
- 100 shade eyeshadow pallet for $10
All the book I can read says, “This was a really surprising read. I’ve seen plenty of reviews around and actually, I’d always kind of held off reading this because it had seemed a bit too odd for me and a confusing mix of many genres and sub-genres. But the extra touches, the ‘oddness’ was what I came to love about it as I was reading.”
SPOILER ALERT! Maire reviews the series.
Even bigger SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON’T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven’t read the other books first. Lady Fellshot says, “All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this light romp with a side of creepy.”
Quote of the Day:
“Lord Akeldama never drank anything but champagne. Well, that is to say, except when he was drinking blood. He was reputed to have once said that the best drink in existence was a blending of the two, a mix he referred to fondly as a Pink Slurp.”