So I have a stack of books and I plan on moving in the not too distant future plus knowing Heartless releases soon, I think it is time to clear the decks, so to speak.
Yes, you know what that means . . . another contest!
I like many of the suggestions Gentle Readers had for contests when I pinged you a while back, but I don’t want anything too difficult. So here is my idea.
- Take a picture of . . . one of my books with yourself, or the book with a silly Ivyish hat, or the book with an Alexiaish parasol, or the book in a foreign land or odd location (or any combination thereof).
- I like silly, but please don’t feel like you must make a fool of yourself ~ unless you want to.
- Post this photo to your blog, or the Parasol Protectorate Books Facebook Group, or anywhere else online that is an open forum (by which I mean: one I can easily access without a new user ID).
- Do it by Thursday, June 16, 2011.
- Leave a link in the comments bellow WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS or email it to me directly via my website.
- I will select 3 winners.
- First prize will receive all 4 Parasol Protectorate books so far, UK editions ~ yes, including Heartless.
- Second prize will receive the first 3, US editions.
- Third prize will receive the first 2, US editions.
- All of these can be signed and/or dedicated if desired.
How It Works:
- Open to anyone, anywhere.
- Winners announced next Friday, June 17, 2011.
- The first two prize winners will be chosen by whim and at my amusement.
- I may solicit outside opinions.
- Third place will be by random number, so you have a chance to win just by entering.
- I will post all three images to my blog ~ so you need to be OK with that.
- You will then have to contact me with your address so I can send you the books.
I hope you have fun with this!
Quote of the Day:
“Tea and books ~ mmmmmm, two of life’s exquisite pleasures that together bring near-bliss.”
~ Christine Hanrahan