- History of mothballs (surprisingly hard to find)
- Etymology of the term booby trap (1840 apparently)
- Badminton, was it around in the 1850s?
- 1950’s Party Dresses
- Names for the different parts of a Quadrille
- The language of parasols
- Stage dresses of the Victorian Era
- Algonquin Round Table
Want more behind the scenes sneak peeks? Join the Chirrup
Quote of the Day:
“When eating or drinking, avoid every kind of audible testimony to the facts.”
~ Etiquette for Gentlemen, 1850
This came up in a recent conversation concerning chapter 3 of the manga.