The book basket ideas continue, if you want to know what I’m on about the introduction to this idea is here.
Our example: the Parasol Protectorate books
1. Order signed from Borderlands (Definitely get your request in before Dec 15th, that’s the last time I’ll be able to get in to sign stock for them before the holidays.)
2. Source a vintage looking basket, possibly from a local thrift store
3. Fill with accompanying fun items, many of which might also be found at a thrift store
Changeless Madame Lefoux Cross-Dressing and/or Scotland themed
- Alternative book option: All Men of Genius (Gail’s interview with the author)
- For nesting: plaid tissue paper or plaid fabric scrap or silly plaid pants
- Great moustaches mug
- Fake mustaches or DIY your own
- Tiny top hat
- Mustache bandages
- Steampunk jewelry
- Steampunk gadget like this DIY Nerf mod
- Scottish breakfast tea
- Shortbread or homemade mustache cake or Scottish oatmeal with raisins scone mix
- Companion book: Steampunk Gear, Gadgets, and Gizmos: A Maker’s Guide to Creating Modern Artifacts
Next up in this blog I’ll do a fantasy book basket idea for Blameless, in the meantime I’m interested in your ideas. Anything you’ve run across that would fit with this theme? Suggestions for good recipes? Other books that might work with this basket?
Still basking my the manga’s #1 debut. Otherwise, kinda slow at the moment, busy working on Prudence 24/7.
Quote of the Day:
“A bagel is a doughnut with the sin removed.”
~ George Rosenbaum
My darlings please recall, this is my blog and I am goddess of this little corner of the interwebs. You are always welcome to comment, as I am to delete said comments. As my dear mum often murmurers: if you haven’t anything nice to say then please don’t stay anything at all. Also: Thou shalt not commit Logical Fallacies.