I have many posts on steampunk over on my fashion blog. I thought perhaps you all might be interested in the collection.
Some are mostly photographs from steampunk conventions, a few are DIY blogs, and my favorite focus specifically on the more Victorian side of the equation. These are all taken from my wikia’s section on Steampunk: The Aesthetic.
- Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Introduction
- Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Womenswear
- Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Menswear
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 1: The Full Details
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 2: The Low Down
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 3: Corsets!
- Men of Steampunk
- A review of my steampunk outfit collection
- My Steampunk Meets Retro Outfit in London
- My Collection of Steampunk Accessories
- Steampunk Month on Retro Rack
- My Octopus Collection
- Timeline of Inspiration ~ Outfits
- Timeline of Inspiration ~ Accessories
- Daily Wear ~ My Clothing
- DIY ~ Steampunk Pocket Belt
- DIY ~ Steampunk Holster for Tiliting Folding Parasol
- Packing Steampunk
- In Denver in the Spoons
- In Santa Clara in Teal
- In Santa Clara in Brown & Cream
- In Santa Clara in Cream
- In Santa Clara in Iridescent
- Nova Albion ~ Fashionable Others
- Nova Albion ~ Fashionable Objects
- 5 Fashionable Things Gail Learned at Nova Albion
What more FAQ? Join the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|1900-1905 Tiffany & Co. The Metropolitan Museum of Art|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
|via Stewart C. and made by TLB Cakes|
Quote of the Day:
Tags: FAQ, Steampunk, Victorian Fashion
“Truth is like a figgy pudding in a strange diner: I know it exists but I have no idea what it really is.”
from @brianrathbone, altered by via J. Daniel Sawyer (@dsawyer) on Twitter