LAnneWriter ask me recently, out of curiosity, what would be 12 songs that you would want on the soundtrack to your life?
I suppose that begs the question: is this my ideal glorified life, or something a little more realistic? If realistic, there’s a lot of Andean pipes, bad boy a-capella, and monks intoning in my childhood.
But if this is the Lifetime movie version if me?
1. Childhood: Jump, Jive, and Wail
2. Grade School: Lemon Merangue
3. High School: Puttin’ on the Ritz
4. College: Jumpin’ At The Woodside
5. Graduate School the First: Ain’t Misbehavin’
6. Working in the Tech Industry: Les portes de l’ennui
7. Graduate School the Second: Coax Me a Little Bit
8. Working as an Archaeologist: Destination Anywhwere
9. Working as an Author: The City ~ Unwoman
Romance Bonus Track
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|Paint British Paintingssite Along the Beach – Alexander Rossi|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
|feuille-d-automne tumblr – Bilocations par Henri Roger-Viollet , entre 1891 et 1892|
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
|Armchair Tied to Its Pouf by a Rope– Decube Furniture Project|
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Diary of a Deadline Crisis
Stellar Four reviews C&C: “You need this book in your life. Trust me.”
Quote of the Day:
~ Tamora PierceTags: gail carriger, occasional FAQ