You know, Gentle Reader, how much I travel, and how into the efficiency of it I am, right? I might even be called obsessed. I was recently on Amazon, investing in yet more travel essentials, and I decided to concoct a list. And then, I thought, well if I’m making a list I might as well give you, Gentle Reader, a glimpse at it. You don’t have to be a traveling author, this works for anyone who travels and then has a presentation, or meetings, or whatever.
Always & Forever
- Cellophane Wrapped Toothpicks
- Plastic Spork: all in one Spoon, Fork & Serrated Knife Edge
- Antibiotic Ointment Singles
- Wet Ones Citrus Antibacterial Wipes Singles
- Clear2GO Water Bottle with Filter
I Can’t Believe How Often I Use It
- Lightning + micro USB Charge & Sync Cable
- Muse for Macbook with extra pocket for my ebook reader
- Portable External Rechargable Backup Battery
- Wallet Card Case
- Mini Nail File, Nail Buffer, Nail Clippers & Tweezers Kit
- Facial Cleansing Cloth Singles
- Mini Dry Shampoo
- Jet Set Travel Pack Toiletries
Hotel & Red-Eyes
That’s all for now my dear, safe travels!
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|1900-1905 The Metropolitan Museum of Art|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
|1900s Augusta Auctions|
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
PROJECT ROUND UP
Waistcoats & Weaponry ~ The Finishing School Book the Third. November 4, 2014. Cover art to come.
Manners & Mutiny ~ The Finishing School Book the Last. Finished rough draft, cutting and trimming begins in July.
Prudence ~ Custard Protocol Book the First: Rewriting now, release date March 17, 2015.
The Custard Protocol Series: 1 Prudence (Coming March 17, 2015)
Girl Lost in a Book says of Soulless, “Alexia Tarabotti is a kick-ass heroine. It is impossible not to like her and her character…No wonder this author has won awards.”
Quote of the Day:
Tags: author, author resource, gail carriger, important for authors, important for writers, links, recommendations, shaving the beast, tea, travel, writer, writer information, writer resource, writing