You know, Gentle Reader, how much I travel, and how into the efficiency of it I am, right? I might even be called obsessed. I was recently on Amazon, investing in yet more travel essentials, and I decided to concoct a list. And then, I thought, well if I’m making a list I might as well give you, Gentle Reader, a glimpse at it. You don’t have to be a traveling author, this works for anyone who travels and then has a presentation, or meetings, or whatever.
Always & Forever
- Cellophane Wrapped Toothpicks
- Plastic Spork: all in one Spoon, Fork & Serrated Knife Edge
- Antibiotic Ointment Singles
- Wet Ones Citrus Antibacterial Wipes Singles
- Clear2GO Water Bottle with Filter
I Can’t Believe How Often I Use It
- Lightning + micro USB Charge & Sync Cable
- Muse for Macbook with extra pocket for my ebook reader
- Portable External Rechargable Backup Battery
- Wallet Card Case
- Mini Nail File, Nail Buffer, Nail Clippers & Tweezers Kit
- Facial Cleansing Cloth Singles
- Mini Dry Shampoo
- Jet Set Travel Pack Toiletries
Hotel & Red-Eyes
That’s all for now my dear, safe travels!
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|1900-1905 The Metropolitan Museum of Art|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
|1900s Augusta Auctions|
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Girl Lost in a Book says of Soulless,
“Alexia Tarabotti is a kick-ass heroine. It is impossible not to like her and her character…No wonder this author has won awards.”
Quote of the Day:
“And as to the book-critics whom you condemn, they do more for the circulation of books than any other class, especially if they denounce and caricature, for then human nature will see the book at any price. After I had published my book on ‘The Philosophy of Civilization.’ it was so badgered by the critics and called so many hard names that my publishers could not print it fast enough to meet the demands of the curious.”
Tags: gail carriger, important for authors, recommendations, travel