So, Gentle Reader, I have confirmed the details of my tour for Prudence, the first Custard Protocol book coming out this March. Here is where I will be and I really hope to see you there.
It is going to be a rough tour; 6 cities in 6 days. So I am afraid I won’t have any time for anything else but the appearances. It’s also bracketed between two other events, the Tuscon Festival of Books, and my trip to New Zealand for their National Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention. Combine that with a deadline and I am really pushing it for the first half of the year. Wish me luck?
As a result I am going to try to take it easy for the second half of the year.
Prudence Launch Events
- San Diego, CA Mar. 17, 7:30 ~ 9:00 PM Mysterious Galaxy (5943 Balboa Avenue, Suite #100, 92111)
- Beaverton, OR Mar. 18, 2015 7:00 ~ 9:00 PM Powell’s Books (3415 Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard, 97005)
- Denver, CO Mar. 19, 2014 7:00 ~ 9:00 PM Tattered Cover (2526 East Colfax Avenue, 80206)
- Dallas, TX Mar. 20 7:00 ~ 9:00 PM Barnes & Noble (Lincoln Park 7700 West Northwest Hwy. #300, Lincoln Park, 75225)
- Houston, TX Mar. 21, 2015 4:30 ~ 6:00 PM Murder By The Book (2342 Bissonnet Street, 77005)
- San Francisco, CA Mar. 22, 2015 3:00 ~ 5:00 PM Borderlands (866 Valencia Street, 94110)
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|1914 Dress 1914-1918 The Metropolitan Museum of Art|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
|Octopus training at the Dickens Fair.|
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Career Spotlight: What I Do as a Librarian
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Writers and Money
|jeneelestrange tumblr I told you this was going to drive me to actually draw and upload things.
*draws pentagram on the floor* Finishing School Fandom, I summon thee! Arise!
Quote of the Day:
“The story of barbecue is the story of America: Settlers arrive on great unspoiled continent, discover wondrous riches, set them on fire and eat them.”
~ Vince Staten
Custard Protocol, Event, PRUDENCE