Just playing about the other day, Gentle Reader, and decided to invent a new quiz thing based on famous book titles. Feel free to post your own responses in the comments or steal for your own blog.
I’m that Book
1. ___________ Are My Weakness
2. Their Eyes Were Watching ___________
Star Trek: The Next Generation
3. Have ___________ Will Travel
Modular Packing Skillz
4. Wuthering ___________
5. The Scarlet ___________
6. The Portrait of a ___________
7. Three ___________ in a Boat
8. The Strange Case of ___________
Dr. Archaeology and Ms. Authorbeast
9. The Call of the ___________
10. Journey to the Center of the ___________
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|La Belle Assemblee Date- Saturday, August 1, 1840 Item ID- v. 23, plate 13|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
The Iridescent Elegance of Victorian Mother-of-Pearl Book Bindings
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
|Telegrapher, 1850 via shewhoworshipscarlin|
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
“Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There’s plenty of movement, but you never know if it’s going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.”
~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
|A Gail Display!|
Quote of the Day:Gail Carriger Recommends