I adore the special cinnamon roll idea, and I kind of love how much it has been embraced by fandom. Accordingly, Gentle Reader, I give you this super silly poll about my favorite form of cinnamon roll, the dour grump. Why? Because I can and it’s fun! (I removed the ability to add your own, because, yes, I know, Biffy & Lyall. Nash.)
- Sidheag 48%, 142 votes142 votes 48%142 votes - 48% of all votes
- Pillover 24%, 69 votes69 votes 24%69 votes - 24% of all votes
- Channing 18%, 54 votes54 votes 18%54 votes - 18% of all votes
- Felix 5%, 16 votes16 votes 5%16 votes - 5% of all votes
- Aggie 4%, 12 votes12 votes 4%12 votes - 4% of all votes
In other news added a few new items to my merch store.
PROJECT ROUND UP
- Secret Project SAS ~ Novel by G. L. Carriger
- Status: Developmental edit (third draft).
Contemporary m/m paranormal romance between a snarky mage and a gruff werewolf. Hella raunchy. Super dirty. Very very fun. Spin off of Marine Biology.
- Romancing the Werewolf ~ A Supernatural Society Novella
Status: Rough Draft Complete. On Lay Away.
LBGTQ reunion romance featuring your favorite reluctant werewolf dandy, the return of a certain quietly efficient Beta, and some very unexpected gifts. Add this book on Goodreads.
- Competence (working title) ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Status: Rough Draft
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Add this book on Goodreads.
A steampunk lesbian romance featuring a maid bent on seducing a brilliant cross-dressing scientist who’s too brokenhearted to notice. Or is she?
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Talk Supe says of Romancing the Inventor
“Set in the same world and timeline as The Parasol Protectorate, ROMANCING THE INVENTOR features the tenacious and androgynous inventor, Genevieve Lefoux. I’m so delighted that GCarriger wrote an F/F love story and giving our dear Genevieve another shot at true love after getting her heart broken.”
Quote of the Day:
“There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”
~ Oscar Wilde
Tags: Supernatural Society