Here are 7 Things Pinterest simply fails to understand…
- All periods of historical clothing are NOT created equal.
- Just because I like Tom Hiddleston pictures does not mean I like Loki pictures.
- I don’t practice witchcraft.
- I’m never interested in dragons. Yes that’s a pretty dragon picture… still not interested.
- I don’t want tips on how to travel or how to write ~ funnily enough I’m pretty good at both.
- I’m not getting married. I’m not going to get married. Marriage is not for me. STOP with the marriage already. Oh, now you’re just judging my life choices.
- GOTH DOES NOT EQUAL STEAMPUNK
Do you want more behind the scenes info? New stuff goes to my Chirrup members first, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
Coop de Book: Gail’s monthly read along for December is The Lightning-Struck Heart by TJ Klune.
OUT IN PRINT & DIGITAL!
Romancing the Werewolf ~ A Supernatural Society Novella by Gail Carriger is now available (audio will follow).
Gay reunion romance featuring your favorite reluctant werewolf dandy, the return of a certain quietly efficient Beta, and some unexpected holiday gifts.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella
Coming Spring 2018.
Featuring a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him). Add this book on Goodreads.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
What Rene Penn learned from reading Soulless:
“She makes an alternative world seem believable. The novel is set in London, 1800s, where werewolves and vampires are part of British society. An unbelievable concept, but she sold me on it. She provided lots of information and tidbits about this other society–sometimes repeating them to make sure the reader’s got it. It helped bridge the gap between a far-fetched idea and magical make-believe. Nicely done.”
Quote of the Day:
“Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.”
~ Oscar WildeSteampunk