In case you missed it, Gentle Reader, I thought I would do a bit of a round up of the most popular things I did on social media in 2017!
Did you see it? Did you miss it? Can you guess what’s on this list?
Twitter’s Top 3
Tweet the First
Editing Gods grant me the strength to:
Find/replace the things I can,
STET the things I cannot.
And the wisdom to save before Word crashes.
Tweet the Second
You cannot divide the world into good or evil,
but you can divide it into those who use the Oxford comma,
and those who don’t.
Tweet the Third
Google Analytics’ Top 6
6 Most Visited Pages On My Website
- Parasol Protectorate Series
- This Blog
- The Finishing School Series
- Custard Protocol Series
- Books Page
- Supernatural Society Series
Instagram’s Top 3 Favorite Photos
All the outfits that I wore to San Diego’s Comic Con International in 2017, in order.
This picture of the Omnibus of the Parasol Protectorate series, Vol 1. Limited run for the SF Book Club. Paired with a matched teacup, satsuma style with both saucer and treat plate, one of the stars of my teacup collection.
This picture of the schematic map of the inside of Mademoiselle Geraldine’s Finishing School. Found in the last book of the series, Manners & Mutiny and also available for free download on my website.
Top 5 Blog Posts of 2017
- 8/14/17 The Sensational 10 Things Miss Carriger Hates That Everyone Else Loves
- 9/8/17 The much retweeted Where’s the print edition? The Mess Behind Self-Pub ~ Some Sad Hybrid Truths (Occasional FAQ)
- 7/5/17 The announcement of the 2 New Parasolverse Novellas: Romancing the Werewolf & How to Marry a Werewolf
- 11/22/17 – And Gift Ideas from Gail (Miss Carriger Recommends)
Coop de Book: Gail’s monthly read along for January is Angels Blood (Guild Hunter Book 1) by Nalini Singh.
OUT IN PRINT & DIGITAL & AUDIO!
Romancing the Werewolf ~ A Supernatural Society Novella by Gail Carriger is now available (audio will follow).
Gay reunion romance featuring your favorite reluctant werewolf dandy, the return of a certain quietly efficient Beta, and some unexpected holiday gifts.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella
Coming Spring 2018.
Featuring a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him). Add this book on Goodreads.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day: