Hello my darling Gentle Reader, wondering if you could help me test a theory?
With How to Marry a Werewolf now out in the world, I’m hoping you darlings would be willing to help me run a bit of an experiment?
Would you visit its Amazon page? Even if you don’t have any interest in buying it, just VISIT it. (Say hi, share some tea.) The more times a day the better.
I’m testing a theory on how AZ algorithm works and I’d love your help!
Thanks so much.
And if you do endup reading it I do so hope you enjoy it.
All my gratitude and affection!
- Want more gossip & behind the scenes info? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for May is How to Marry a Werewolf (naturally, or should I say, supernaturally?). (Discussion here.)
How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger features a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him).
Guilty of an indiscretion? Time to marry a werewolf.
Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- The Omega Objection ~ The San Andreas Shifters Book 2
Coming November 2018.
A werewolf walks into a bar and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Add this book on Goodreads.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
The History Chicks podcast episode 103: Ada Lovelace
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“I always felt, if I can get to a library, I’ll be OK.”
~ Maya Angelou