Now that How the Marry a Werewolf has hit the world I can give you some sneaky behind the scenes stuff, Gentle Reader!
How about some of the hats and dresses mentioned in the story? Well you can check out the inspiration Pinterest board for How to Marry a Werewolf!
Want my ideas on casting Faith, the main character from this book? Some of her favorite dresses and my vintage inspiration for this character? Check her out on Pinterest.
Want to look at how I imagine Teddy?
How to Marry was very much inspired by Heyer’s work, this one is on sale today!
- Did you miss my latest release? New stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for May is How to Marry a Werewolf (naturally, or should I say, supernaturally?). (Discussion here.)
How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger features a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him).
Guilty of an indiscretion? Time to marry a werewolf.
Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- The Omega Objection ~ The San Andreas Shifters Book 2
Coming November 2018.
A werewolf walks into a bar and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Add this book on Goodreads.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
If You’re Not Sure How a Male Author Would Describe You, Use This Handy Chart
Quote of the Day:
“I love walking into a bookstore. It’s like all my friends are sitting on shelves, waving their pages at me.”
~ Tahereh Maficlaw & courtship, special extras