Have a love Q&A video for you today, Gentle Reader, and some companion fun links.
Here’s my latest live video Q&A in which we mostly attempt to stick to How to Marry a Werewolf but deviate, because that’s what we do.
The lot of us.
- Why Faith is a geologist.
- Writing an American character at last!
- Confessions about Reticence.
- Struggles with vampires. (Edict Keepers & Howlers too.)
- Covert links between Lyall, Lord Akeldama, and cloning.
- Will there be more Americans?
- Fleshing out the London pack?
- How to track the Parasolverse timeline?
- What’s it like to write Channing?
- Why the fashion obsession?
- More hardcovers?
Places where Gail talks fashion:
Shout out to the A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Gail talks about cannibalizing her Timelines of History book. It’s actually called the Timetables of History.
Illustrated edition of Soulless is coming!
Ask questions Gail can’t (or won’t) answer, over on the Parasol Protectorate Group
Behind HTMAW? To Marry and English Lord
Gail refers to sensitivity reading as delicacy reading – because she’s ridiculous.
- Did you miss my latest Live video? Even announcements go to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for June is The Tea Master and the Detective by Aliette de Bodard. (Discussion here.) Gail’s review in this blog post.
How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger features a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him).
Guilty of an indiscretion? Time to marry a werewolf.
Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“Canadian flirting is like Canadian hockey, you can watch for half an hour and nobody sores.”
~ Taum on retreatHOW TO MARRY A WEREWOLF, Video