For Pride Month I’ve been featuring Ace Artemis fan artist here in the blog. Ace has been drawing my my queer characters for a while now. I hope you enjoy seeing them illustrated as much as I do.
My last installment features Primrose & Tasherit. Of course I had to feature them, as they take center stage in the next Custard Protocol book. I’m really hoping Ace will give me a “Primrose in Tassels” or “Tash in a Tail” after reading Competence.
(And yes, you have to read the book to learn what I mean.)
Primrose & Tasherit
I love this last one in particular, it’s so much fun to see Tash in different kinds of historical dress.
Can’t wait to see what you draw after Competence, Ace Artemis.
It is such an honor to have you drawing my words.
Meanwhile, Goodreads did a round-up titled “Catch Up Now: These Big Series All Have Books Coming Out in July.” COMPETENCE was one of their picks!
- Did you miss my latest release? Stuff goes to my Chirrup members first, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for June is The Tea Master and the Detective by Aliette de Bodard. (Discussion here.) Gail’s review in this blog post.
How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger features a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him).
Guilty of an indiscretion? Time to marry a werewolf.
Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- The Omega Objection ~ The San Andreas Shifters Book 2
Coming November 2018.
A werewolf walks into a bar and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Add this book on Goodreads.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Sky’s Scribblings says of Crudrat:
“I absolutely adored Maura – no matter how others thought of her and treated her or tried to fit her into a mold, she was always just herself and totally at ease with who she was.”
Quote of the Day: