Here’s a fun little video tour I did of my super special teacup collection, Gentle Reader. Just a sneaky look into the things that I love.
Things you will learn in this video…
- How long have I been collecting teacups?
- Why do I like the small ones?
- What attracts me to the different types of ceramic and pottery?
- What shapes and designs do I look for?
And, of course, a full tour of my absolute favorites!
- Want more behind the scenes info? This kind of thing goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for August is A Duke by Default by Alyssa Cole. This couple reminds me of a contemporary Conall & Alexia. (Discussion here.)
SIGNED edition, use the SIGNED button
Competence by Gail Carriger is the third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends..
All alone in Singapore, proper Miss Primrose Tunstell must steal helium to save her airship, the Spotted Custard, in a scheme involving a lovesick werecat and a fake fish tail.
“High jinks and peril abound as the Custard navigates uncharted air currents, and the characters bicker over everything from Thomas Aquinas to tasseled hats. Recommend this amusing romp to steampunk and LGBT+ readers looking for suspenseful and romantic fantasy.”
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Recently discovered new great travel food. Starbuck’s egg puff thingies. Bit salty but yum! Very much excited for 20 Minute Delay reasons.
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:Tea & Nibbles, Video