Just for fun, Gentle Reader…
10 Things Only Gail Carriger Readers Understand
- The octopuses are behind EVERYTHING.
- When in doubt, throw your food.
- The best accessories are also weapons.
- Parasol = adventure.
- It’s quite likely that your friend is queer. Actually, it’s practically guaranteed. You might also be queer. Heck, everyone is queer! Weeeeeeeee.
- Tea is the answer.
- Sometimes authors write their own fanfic.
- Everyone is connected to or related to everyone else, in some way or another.
- Color has meaning. So does smell.
- It will all come out OK, in the end.
- Coop de Book for October is The Sumage Solution (in preparation for The Omega Objection‘s release). (Discussion here.)
OUT NOV 4, 2018!
Can a gentle giant with a trampled heart
show a man who’s been running all his life that
sometimes there are monsters worth running towards?
- The 5th Gender (a tinkered stars sci-fi under the G. L. Carriger brand). No links as yet, wait for it…
- Secret Project Ommm, coming October 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know more about what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .