Happy Halloween, Gentle Reader, here are the 10 scariest things I can think of…
- The world has run out of avocados.
- 80% humidity.
- We’re out of tea.
- The cat is missing.
- You can not eat the cheese.
- Word crashed again, did not save a week of work.
- You can no longer read.
- They’ve decided to shorten your deadline.
- We’re out of marmite.
- Scrivener to be discontinued.
There you have it, my fears. Well, some of them.
Yours in horror,
- Did you want more silliness? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for October is The Sumage Solution (in preparation for The Omega Objection‘s release). (Discussion here.)
OUT NOV 4, 2018!
Can a gentle giant with a trampled heart
show a man who’s been running all his life that
sometimes there are monsters worth running towards?
- The 5th Gender (a tinkered stars sci-fi under the G. L. Carriger brand). No links as yet, wait for it…
- Secret Project Ommm, coming October 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know more about what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Ivy . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“It’s like rolling your tongue over a minefield.”