Here’s some fun behind the scene stuff from developing the teachers at Mademoiselle Geraldine’s Finishing School…
First of all here is the lay out of the school:
I hope you enjoyed this extra matter on the subject of fantastical professors in floating schools!
Yours in no-longer-professing-herself,
- Did you want more behind the scenes info? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
Can a gentle giant with a trampled heart
show a man who’s been running all his life that
sometimes there are monsters worth running towards?
- The 5th Gender (a Tinkered Stars sci-fi as G. L. Carriger). No links as yet…
- Reticence, The 4th and final Custard Protocol book. August 6, 2019
- Secret Project Ommm, October 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“Have you _been_ to Worcester? Have you _seen_ Turtle Boy?”
~ Overheard in Borderlands Books, from their awesome occasional blogFinishing School, Special Extras