Dearest Gentle Reader,
I am truly blessed to have some amazing fan art out there. But it’s rare for a professional artist to get inspired by my work.
When professional artist Silvana contacted me about her drawings of Etiquette & Espionage I had no idea it would be such a treat.
I was truly awed, she has a prodigious talent that reminds me of one of my favorite books. And her portrayal of Sophronia and family is such fun.
For those of you who don’t follower her on Instagram (and why not?) here’s some of what she drew for the fist chapter of my book…
Before you ask yes I did ask my publisher if they would consider hiring her for an illustrated edition but they declined.
Her website is here, please go check it out and if you are in the market to hire and illustrator, she is also an incredibly nice person…
Silvana’s work reminds me so much of a favorite illustrated chapter book of mine, The Ordinary Princess by MM Kaye (also illustrated by Kaye).
I do hope you enjoyed this little peek into art work with me!
Your’s in artistic failure herself,
P.S. If you are in the Seattle Area come day hi on Friday!
- Did you want sneak peeks as to what Gail is writing next? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
“With The Omega Objection, the series settles into its groove quite nicely, giving Isaac and Tank plenty of time in the spotlight while still checking in with familiar faces. I’m looking forward to reading about every member of this pack; perhaps the pack could add to its numbers so the series can continue for a good long while.”
- The 5th Gender (a Tinkered Stars sci-fi as G. L. Carriger). No links as yet…
- Reticence, The 4th and final Custard Protocol book. August 6, 2019
- Secret Project Ommm, October 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
The 7 Deadly Sins of Editors (According to Novelists)
Quote of the Day:
ETIQUETTE & ESPIONAGE, Finishing School, Special Extras
“That job just wasn’t for me. I really need to work with beings who understand object permanence.”