Picture this, Gentle Reader:
Gail on writing retreat with 18 other authors and 2 awesome chefs.
She’s typing furiously on her laptop.
Suddenly, she looks up.
All the authors around her are also typing away. She leaps to her feet. She dashes out of the room in an obvious panic, and rushes upstairs. Into the kitchen. Confronts the two cooks.
Gail: OMG, I need your help!
Gail: You have a vital, absolutely vitally important question to help me answer.
Cooks: We are here for you, Gail.
Gail: What does alien jizz taste like?!!
Much hilarity and discussion ensues.
Because we all know what werewolf jizz tastes like. And Mage jizz. Or we do if we’ve been reading The San Andreas Shifter series.
But this is a serious question?
Gorgeous purple alien with sea anemone hair:
What does his jizz taste like?
Ponder that my lovelies.
And find out in The 5th Gender.
Your (big tease),
- Did you miss my latest release announcement? Want more sneak peeks, free goodies, gossip, behind the scenes info? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
The 5th Gender (A Tinkered Stars Mystery as G. L. Carriger).
Sci-fi queer romance meets cozy mystery in which a hot space station cop meets the most adorable purple alien ever (lavender, puhlease!) from a race with 5 genders.
- Reticence, The 4th and final Custard Protocol book. August 6, 2019
- Fan Service Omnibus, October 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
“Everything in life that’s any fun, as somebody wisely observed, is either immoral, illegal or fattening.”
~ P.G. Wodehouse
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
How to Calculate Amazon Fees for Printing Paperbacks Using KDP Print
Something I would write…
“I’d be a really Casual Assassin, like ‘You’re gonna die, no doubt about that, but meantime would you like a coffee or a soda?”
~ Borderlands Books Hilarious “Overhead in the store” April News
Quote of the Day:
5TH GENDER, Special Extras, Tinkered Stars
“Aliens, robots, & monsters — that’s my kink!”