My darling Gentle Reader,
Reticence has now been launched into the world, hooray!
Here’s all the behind the scenes stuff for Reticence while you read or after you finish! I really hope you enjoy both the book and the extras.
- Release Q&As plus Tidbits
- Behind the Scenes Research
- What Do All Those Latin Phrases Mean?
- Introducing A New Character, Arsenic! Plus Researching Lady Doctors in the Victorian Era
- Reticence subjected to the Page 69 test!
- Two Covers, Pick Your Favorite?
- The REAL Reason it’s Set in the 1890s
- Why Dress Characters in Victorian Sportswear? (Faith from How to Marry and Arsenic from Reticence)
- Dressing Percy & Quesnel in 1890s Menswear
- What Happens After Reticence? All Your Questions Answered!
Video About Reticence!
Questions answered while trying not to cause any spoilers. See Gail try to dodge around topics and talk in code.
- The highlight on my cheeks is just urban decay white eye shadow, with shimmer, similar to this one.
- The lip stick is my usual: Maybelline Superstay Keep It Red 035
More Fun Shizz to Tickle Your Fancy While I’m On Hiatus
Read The 5th Gender, because it will change the way you think about life, human interaction, and culture. Oh and it’s cute, funny, and sexy. So there!
Here’s a sample of the audiobook which is uploading and going through the quality check process…
All the Dear Lord Akeldama blog posts
All my books have been updated with special extras and behind the scenes features, just click on the book and then scroll to the bottom section.
Reviews Mean You Love Me
If you feel at all inclined, please review one of my books? Why? It’s really helpful in getting the word out and keeps me writing. It’s emotional motivation. Also it has lots of side effects in terms of offers for marketing deals from different platforms allowing me to reach even more readers.
Also, honestly? Soulless has been at 858 reviews for ages and I would SO SO SO love to crack 1000. I mean, come on, wouldn’t that be awesome? 1000 reviews?
Yours, traveling with lots to read,
- Want to know where I went and what I did? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
Reticence: The forth and final Custard Protocol Book!
Bookish and proper Percival Tunstell finds himself out of his depth when floating cities, spirited plumbing, and soggy biscuits collide in this delightful conclusion to New York Times bestselling author Gail Carriger’s Custard Protocol series.
- Fan Service Omnibus (SOLD OUT) Oct 2019
- Spring 2020 the next Delightfully Deadly book
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
9 LGBT Book Blogs That Will Keep You Up To Date With Your Favorite Authors
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
“The 5th Gender is a really engaging story that combines humor, romance, and a little bit of mystery. The first thing that struck me here is the playful tone to the story. Fans of Carriger’s San Andreas Shifters series will recognize the style with a lot of humor and silliness amidst the more serious plot elements.”
Quote of the Day:
What is it about fuzzy socks that’s so comforting? I mean it doesn’t work with… say… fuzzy undies or a fuzzy bra.
~ Self on TwitterCustard Protocol, RETICENCE, Special Extras, Video