Dear Gentle Reader, here’s my latest Live Q&A – Post-Reticence writing life, future plans, and more!
Upcoming Projects I’m Excited About!
I talk about Meat Cute and plans for audio and digital.
The Enforcer Enigma is coming!
Stuff I’m Into!
- My lipstick is Myabelline Super Stay Flame 025
- My turban.
- Gail’s Empty Events Page
- Waterproof notebooks
I talk about my love of heights, creating Arsenic as a character, how to get me at a convention near you, my single biggest tip for aspiring writers.
Books that got shout outs!
The Ordinary Princess by M. M. Kaye
Dealing with Dragons by Patricia Wrede
That’s all, I hope you enjoyed it!
By request (and amusement) October’s Live will be…
Horror Stories from An Author 10 Years In: Book Tours, Publishing & Missing Signed Editions! Oh my!
Yours (excited by the next Live),
- Did you miss my latest release announcement? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for September 2019 is Still Waters by Alex Gabriel.
Reticence: The forth and final Custard Protocol Book!
Bookish and proper Percival Tunstell finds himself out of his depth when floating cities, spirited plumbing, and soggy biscuits collide in this delightful conclusion to New York Times bestselling author Gail Carriger’s Custard Protocol series.
- Fan Service Omnibus (SOLD OUT) Oct 2019
- Spring 2020 the next Delightfully Deadly book featuring Dimity!
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
Q&A, RETICENCE, Video
“I really wish there was someone smarter than me around to deal with it.”
“I understand, but sometimes being a grownup means you’re all the smart you’ve got, and you just have to do your best.”