Hello my darling Gentle Reader, Gaslight Steampunk Expo was my last event of 2019 (and my last event for a while I’m taking a travel hiatus). The theme was Ancient Egypt, and here are all the outfits I wore…
New favorite dress, eShakti navy dress with gold stars and capelet (custom length & sleeves) and pockets, gold sandals (old Sofft), tan leather drivers (old Modcloth) gold turban decorated with vintage brooch, champagne bottle purse.
New gold evening gown (Amazon special), brown velvet shrug, vintage brown leather gloves, brown wedge sandals with shoe clips, brown turban, vintage jewelry.
Yours (drowning in gold),
P.S. Spies report Competence is finally available to UK audio! (Reticence should be coming soon too.)
- Want more sneak peeks and behind the scenes info? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for October 2019 is Bloodlust & Bonnets by Emily McGovern (comic). I bit spendy but it will make a GREAT Christmas gift.
Reticence: The forth and final Custard Protocol Book!
Bookish and proper Percival Tunstell finds himself out of his depth when floating cities, spirited plumbing, and soggy biscuits collide in this delightful conclusion to New York Times bestselling author Gail Carriger’s Custard Protocol series.
- Fan Service Omnibus (SOLD OUT) Oct 2019
- Meat Cute AKA The Hedgehog Incident (audiobook out for the holidays, digital for Valentine’s day)
- Spring 2020 the next Delightfully Deadly book, featuring Dimity! Title & cover coming soon.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“I see now that there is a great deal in what Aunt Almeria says. She considers that there are terrible pitfalls in Society.”
Sir Richard shook his head sadly. “Alas, too true!”
“And vice,” said Pen awfully. “Profligacy, and extravagance, you know.”
She picked up her knife and fork again. “It must be very exciting,” she said enviously.”
~ The Corinthian by Georgette HeyerBehind the Magic