Just a little video for you today Gentle Reader, as I begin the arduous process of shutting down my old office and the fun of decorating my new one.
Here I am talking about my octopus collection… So many tentacles!
I also have an octopus Pinterest board.
Hope you are having a lovely octopus-filled day!
Yours (surrounded by tentacles),
- Want to know why I’m leaving my office? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for November 2019 is The Lady’s Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite (comic). I bit spendy but it will make a GREAT Christmas gift.
Reticence: The forth and final Custard Protocol Book!
Bookish and proper Percival Tunstell finds himself out of his depth when floating cities, spirited plumbing, and soggy biscuits collide in this delightful conclusion to New York Times bestselling author Gail Carriger’s Custard Protocol series.
- Fan Service Omnibus (SOLD OUT) Oct 2019
- Meat Cute AKA The Hedgehog Incident (audiobook out for the holidays, digital for Valentine’s day)
- Spring 2020 the next Delightfully Deadly book, featuring Dimity! Title & cover coming soon.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“Fair Fatality, you are the most unusual female I have encountered in all my thirty-eight years!”
“You can’t think how deeply flattered I am!” she assured him. “I daresay my head would be quite turned if I didn’t suspect that amongst so many a dozen or so may have slipped from your memory.”
~ Venetia by Georgette HeyerBehind the Magic, Video