Miss Gail Welcomes Madame Askew for her very first Co-live!
I hope you enjoy this, Gentle Reader, we dive deep into TEA!
Links you might want after watching this!
- Madame Askew’s Page
- The ladies sample 2018 Supreme High Mountain Jin Xuan Milk Oolong (thanks Sally!)
Apparently you drink oolong 2x, with two rounds of water.
They confess to which teas they like or don’t like and how the judge a tea house.
- Madame Askew loves Seven Cups in Tucson
- Gail loves Fortum & Mason High Tea London (AKA Tumtums)
- Tea Duelling
Hints are dropped about Miss Gail and soggy biscuits.
Gail’s opinion on time travel.
The ladies compare teas to whiskey and dead bog people, then compare authors to teas.
- Gail’s favorite tea: Twinings 1706 Strong Breakfast
- We try Burt’s Guinness Rich Chili Thick Cut Potato Chips
- Gaslight Steampunk Expo
Pairing sweets with tea
Emotional feelings about pink and purple.
Yours (destined to be killed by too much tea),
- Did you miss my latest release announcement? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for November 2019 is The Lady’s Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite.
Reticence: The forth and final Custard Protocol Book!
Bookish and proper Percival Tunstell finds himself out of his depth when floating cities, spirited plumbing, and soggy biscuits collide in this delightful conclusion to New York Times bestselling author Gail Carriger’s Custard Protocol series.
- Meat Cute AKA The Hedgehog Incident (audiobook out for the holidays, digital for Valentine’s day)
- Spring 2020 the next Delightfully Deadly book, featuring Dimity! Title & cover coming soon.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
The Infinite Monkey Cage podcast on Clever Creatures talks a bunch about the octopus!
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“I comfort myself with the reflection that your wife will possibly be able to curb your desire – I admit, a natural one for the most part – to exterminate your fellows.”
~ Devil’s Cub by Georgette HeyerInterview, Tea & Victorian Food, Video