The latest live video was a lot of fun we talk about current comfort reads and watched, new books, old books, narrative philosophy, the weeds of print editions, vintage parasols, recovering from covid, oolong tea, and so much more.
Stay up to date with all things Gail in the Chirrup
Ambush or Adore now out in all editions! Digital, Audio, Trade Paperback
The mystery of what language on of my books is, is solved. So I could update this list of all my foreign editions.
A little chatter about what’s going on with print books.
Tinkered Starsong is the series name for the new YA space opera about an alien entertainment industry taking over the galaxy, and the reluctant barista who is recruited to become a god. I also explain why I am not telling you the title of the first book.
Crudrat how did it come to be and how did it change?
This is what the rest of the outfit from the live looks like!
Bits & Bobs & Parasols
Merch is here: see the drop down menu
Talked about shows we are watching recently: Alchemy of Souls, Our Flag Means Death and the new Tor movie.
- PriscillasParasol on etsy deals in vintage and reconditioned pieces.
- The classic lace ones I’m talking about.
- I also have one of these super fancy folding ones too.
Yours (destined to be killed by a tumbling TBR pile),
- Vixen Ecology ~ Interstitial short story featuring Mana and Lovejoy, follow up to The Enforcer Enigma, is available to Chirrup members as a digital exclusive. That’s Gail’s newsletter. If you sign up you will get a link to buy and download after you’re through the confirmation process. It’s a short story, digital ONLY. Why?
- Did you miss my latest release announcement? Want more sneak peeks, free goodies, gossip, behind the scenes info? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
BOOK DE JOUR!
Crudrat – The Tinkered Stars
Maura is doomed to starve. Her space station has no further use for her.
With only her crud-eating murmel and a fuzzy alien stranger to help, Maura must find a way to survive, before they catch her and blow what’s left of her life into space.
- Gail is embroiled in various projects she’s currently unable to talk about publicly here on the blog.
- Need to know what else Gail is working on right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
Gail’s Daily Tea Party
Tisane of Nifty
Quote to SipAMBUSH OR ADORE, CRUDRAT, Q&A, tinkered starsong, Video