Branding for Authors Seminar
All Day Seminar
Brand Management, Social Media & Analytics for Authors
In this comprehensive 200 level seminar Gail Carriger covers:
- How to build an author brand cultivate reader loyalty and why you want to.
- How to cultivate fans of HOW you write, rather than WHAT you write, and why.
- How to choose and engage on a range of social media platforms (includes demographic data & use case examples).
- Why authors should select one platform over another.
- How to understand the analytics of each platform to better guide online time management.
Seminar includes a platform-by-platform break down with extensive tips & tricks targeted at fiction authors, extensive Q&A concerning each segment of the lecture, and three case study examples highlighting how to apply her advice.
Miss Carriger is an experienced teacher and not afraid to make a fool of herself. To learn rates and book her for an all day seminar please drop us a calling card.
Gail uses Keynote on a Mac laptop for her presentations. She’ll need facilities with projection screen and the appropriate cables for a Macbook Air laptop with video port. She travels with as many adapters as possible, but she can’t cover them all.
A backup tested Mac with Keynote that works with your projector system and flash drive is appreciated.
This lecture takes 4 hours (with no breaks and no Q&A).
It is not intended for unpublished writers, non-fiction authors, or fan-facing conventions.
Here’s a good starter article: Creating Your Author Brand