In my most recent video, I talk about my latest book, The Omega Objection, plus cover art secrets, coming up with book titles, and more!
IN THIS VIDEO
- I make tea in my office.
- All about covers, traditional versus indie, stock art, finding models and photographers. Which one is my favorite?
- All about titles, how do I come up with book titles, series titles, and more.
- How are the narrators chosen for my audiobooks? Which one do I recommend to reluctant listeners?
- Why do books cost so much in certain parts of the world?
- What is my Meyers Briggs?
- My biggest markets outside the USA.
- Any short stories? Is this a trend? How do I feel about them?
- My favorite of my characters.
- What kind of British accent do I like best?
- Hints about Reticence.
- The 5th Gender by G. L. Carriger with be the next release in the spring.
LINKS OF INTEREST
Order signed editions of any of my books using the signed button on that book’s page on my website.
Linked information and sneaks peeks in the Chirrup.
Eye makeup done using the amazing Vamp Stamp.
Retro Rack: Gail’s Makeup Routine
Turquoise dress from eShakti, necklace from Gail’s grandma.
Want more of me blogging about cover art? Here is this blog post where I get very snippy about it and it’s purpose in life.
Hope you enjoyed the video!
- Did you miss my latest release announcement? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for November is The Omega Objection). (Discussion here.)
Can a gentle giant with a trampled heart
show a man who’s been running all his life that
sometimes there are monsters worth running towards?
- The 5th Gender (a Tinkered Stars sci-fi under the G. L. Carriger pen name). No links as yet, wait for it…
- Reticence, The 4th and final Custard Protocol book. Summer 2019
- Secret Project Ommm, coming October 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know more about what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
“At the end of all this being-determined-to-be-a-jack-of-all-trades, I think I’m better off just sitting down and putting a hundred thousand words in a cunning order.”
~ Douglas Adams
23 Of The Best Fantasy Book Series for Adults (guess which made the list?)
Quote of the Day: