The Chirrup, is soon to go out, Gentle Reader!
This time I’m giving away a Blameless themed goodie box to members, full of lovely things, which one lucky Chirrup member will win. There is also a stack of books to the runner up.
Here’s what’s in the goodie box…
- book on teacups
- the out of print mass market first edition of Blameless, signed
- Red scarf & matched feather change purse,
- assorted bookmarks & other swag
- tea sample
- mock victorian earrings
- ladybug pin & octopus necklace
The stack of books includes…
- The out of print mass market first edition of Timeless, signed
- The Sumage Solution
- This weeks Coop de Book ~ Forgotten Beasts of Eld, with forward written by your’s truly
Meanwhile, my tea is getting cold… scandal!
COMING NOV 5th!
Romancing the Werewolf ~ A Supernatural Society Novella by Gail Carriger will be available in digital form on Nov 5th (print & audio to follow).
Gay reunion romance featuring your favorite reluctant werewolf dandy, the return of a certain quietly efficient Beta, and some unexpected holiday gifts.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“Blair Eggleston was a man who wore side-whiskers and if the truth were known, was probably a secret beret-wearer as well.”
~ P.G. Wodehouse