“The only newsletter that makes me smile!”
~ Joyce on Goodreads
“The Chirrup is an unparalleled delight that eclipses the short and rather stagnant posts found on most other author’s social media platforms. Also tea.”
~ Elizabeth on FB
Miss Gail’s Haunts
Gail isn’t much on social media these days, but she does have content scheduled to drop. Her newsletter is always more up to date.
- Facebook Page & the Parasol Protectorate Fan Group
- Pinterest: Character, book & cover art inspiration boards
- Instagram: Pretty pictures of books, fashion & Gail’s cat
- Twitter: Some banter & author musing
- YouTube: Q&As, event videos, & behind the scenes tours
- Parasolverse Wiki: Please contribute because Gail needs your help!
- Gail’s Fashion Group ~ Retro Rack
Ooo, Pick Me!
* How do I pronounce the “g” in Carriger? It’s hard, as in grrrrr.
* ARC request? Please leave a calling card.
* Blurb request? Apologies, but Gail no longer provides cover blurbs by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads or BookBub, feel free to contact her for a quote. Why is this the case? Be warned Gail pretty much only reads queer comfort these days (light hearted queer protag books with happy endings). Gail’s Reading Wheelhouse: she likes this and she hates this.
* Questions? This website is kept up to date. Please do not ask for information already available here. At the very least, try Gail’s FAQ.