You are welcome to email Gail with a calling card below.
Gail cordially invites to join her Chirrup. It releases about once a month with exclusive sneak peeks, special offers, and giveaways. She will never share your email address or send you spam. Ever.
“The only newsletter that makes me smile!”
~ Joyce on Goodreads
Ooo, Pick Me!
* How do I pronounce the “g” in Carriger? It’s hard, as in grrrrr.
* Blurb request? Apologies, but Gail no longer provides cover blurbs by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads for Coop de Book, feel free to contact her for a quote. Why is this the case?
* Questions? This website is kept up to date by Gail. Please do not ask for information already made available here. At the very least, try Gail’s FAQ first.
* Student? Gail will not do your homework for you. She does not write for free.
* ARC request? Please leave a calling card to review her self-published works (Parasolverse novellas & San Andreas Shifters). Gail can’t provide you with early copies of her traditionally published works. Please contact Hachette via their website.
Leave Gail a Calling Card
You may also contact Gail via her literary agent, Kristin Nelson. Sadly Gail can not be your pen pal, nor is she qualified to be your counselor or writing coach.
Gail’s Other Haunts
Gail’s Podcast: 20 Minute Delay
Gail’s Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
Gail & Piper J. Drake also have a podcast all about traveling writers. Check it out because they aim to help with all your travel quandaries.