A bit behind the magic for you today, Gentle reader.
As you can see I had a young Rufus Sewell in mind for this character. All dark and brooding.
I hope you enjoy Rodrigo’s character arc and seeing him evolve in Competence, I had a lot of fun with him.
Yours as ever,
- Did you miss my latest release? Stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for August is A Duke by Default by Alyssa Cole. This couple reminds me of a contemporary Conall & Alexia. (Discussion here.)
SIGNED edition, use the SIGNED button
Competence by Gail Carriger is the third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends..
All alone in Singapore, proper Miss Primrose Tunstell must steal helium to save her airship, the Spotted Custard, in a scheme involving a lovesick werecat and a fake fish tail.
- Soulless special illustrated hardcover edition!
Out September 18, 2018
Featuring 10 original line drawings by the talented Jensine Eckwall.
- The Omega Objection ~ The San Andreas Shifters Book 2
Coming November 2018
A werewolf walks into a bar and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Add this book on Goodreads.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“But Alpha, purple is simply not appropriate.”
~ Gail Carriger, Romancing the Werewolf (Quinn)behind the magic, custard protocol