Ace Artemis is a stalwart of the fan art community who has been particularly kind to my queer characters. In honor of Pride month, Gentle Reader, I’m featuring Ace’s work here in my blog.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Biffy & Lyall!
Want a behind the scenes nugget?
Ace drew this image, and I liked the sentiment so much I wrote it into Romancing the Werewolf.
After Romancing the Werewolf came out, we got these ones as well…
And, here’s a special sneaky future window, I was also inspired by this image…
…for a major scene at the beginning of Reticence, the final book in the Custard Protocol series, out next year.
- Did you miss my latest release? Everything goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for June is The Tea Master and the Detective by Aliette de Bodard. (Discussion here.) Gail’s review in this blog post.
How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger features a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him).
Guilty of an indiscretion? Time to marry a werewolf.
Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- The Omega Objection ~ The San Andreas Shifters Book 2
Coming November 2018.
A werewolf walks into a bar and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Add this book on Goodreads.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“I just hate my sneeze. It undermines my authority.”