Gentle Reader, today I have something special for you. It’s a tour of my office! The quality is not awesoem because we just did it on my old iPhone, but it will give a behind the scenes sneaky peek.
The video starts out kind of dark but gets better!
Kind of like life.
In the video…
Gail’s recommended electric kettle.
The much admired bamboo floor mat is no longer available. Similar.
BOOKS BY GAIL, SHELF
Find foreign editions for sale at Worldbuilders for charity.
GOODIE BOX & SWAG ZONE
Gail’s pink lipstick.
Gail’s Totoro glasses case.
Timetables of History book.
Prudence is the book where they go to India. Sorry!
The book nook!
Costumes and costuming, some of my DIY projects here using the DIY tag on Retro Rack.
There is is, hope you enjoyed it!
Yours in silliness,
- Want more sneak peeks & behind the scenes info? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for June is The Tea Master and the Detective by Aliette de Bodard. (Discussion here.) Gail’s review in this blog post.
How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger features a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him).
Guilty of an indiscretion? Time to marry a werewolf.
Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- The Omega Objection ~ The San Andreas Shifters Book 2
Coming November 2018.
A werewolf walks into a bar and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Add this book on Goodreads.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
Rally the Readers says of How To Marry A Werewolf:
behind the magic, behind the scenes
“I never thought I’d use the words “sweet” and “Channing” in the same sentence, but the romance that develops here is very sweet indeed.”