You are cordially invited to join Gail’s newsletter, The Chirrup. It goes out about once a month with exclusive sneak peeks, special offers, and giveaways. She will never share your email address or send you spam. Ever.
Ooo, Pick Me!
* How do I pronounce the “g” in Carriger? It’s hard, as in grrrrr.
* Blurb request? Gail no longer provides cover blurbs by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads for Coop de Book feel free to contact her for a quote. Why is this the case? How to ask others.
* Questions? This website is kept up to date by Gail. Please do not ask for information already made available here. At the very least, try Gail’s FAQ first.
* Student? Gail will not do your homework for you. She does not write for free.
* ARC request? Please leave a calling card to review her self-published works (Parasolverse novellas & San Andreas Shifters). Gail can’t provide you with early copies of her traditionally published works. Please contact Hachette via their website.
Gail’s Other Haunts
Gail’s Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
- Follow Gail on Amazon or BookBub & releases will come to you
- Twitter: Causal interactions & business of writing
- Goodreads: Gail’s book reviews, join in her monthly read along, Coop de Book
- Official Author Page on Facebook
- Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group: Chat with fans in a fun & polite environment
- Instagram: Pretty pictures of books, fashion & Gail’s cat
- Tumblr: Randomness
- Pinterest: Character, book, and cover art inspiration boards
- YouTube: Live Q&As and event videos
- Parasolverse Wiki ~ Please contribute because Gail needs your help!