You are cordially invited to join Gail’s newsletter, The Chirrup. It goes out about once a month with exclusive sneak peeks, special offers, and giveaways. She will never share your email address or send you spam. Ever.
Ooo, Pick Me!
* How do I pronounce the “g” in Carriger? It’s hard, as in grrrrr.
* Blurb request? Apologies, but Gail no longer provides cover blurbs by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads for Coop de Book, feel free to contact her for a quote. Why is this the case?
* Questions? This website is kept up to date by Gail. Please do not ask for information already made available here. At the very least, try Gail’s FAQ first.
* Student? Gail will not do your homework for you. She does not write for free.
* ARC request? Please leave a calling card to review her self-published works (Parasolverse novellas & San Andreas Shifters). Gail can’t provide you with early copies of her traditionally published works. Please contact Hachette via their website.
Gail’s Other Haunts
Gail’s Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
- Follow Gail on Amazon or BookBub & new releases will come to you
- Twitter: Causal interactions & business of writing
- Goodreads: Gail’s book reviews, join in her monthly read along, Coop de Book
- Official Author Page on Facebook: All the things
- Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group: Chat with fans in a fun & polite environment
- Instagram: Pretty pictures of books, fashion & Gail’s cat
- Tumblr: Randomness, lots of queer love
- Pinterest: Character, book, and cover art inspiration boards
- YouTube: Live Q&As and event videos
- Parasolverse Wiki: Please contribute because Gail needs your help!