You are cordially invited to sign up for Gail’s newsletter, The Chirrup. It goes out about once a month with exclusive sneak peeks, special offers, and give-aways. She will never share your email address or send you spam. Ever.
* How do I pronounce the “g” in Carriger? It’s hard, as in GIR.
* Query? This website is kept up to date. Please do not ask for information already made available here. At the very least try Gail’s FAQ first.
* Student? Gail will not do your homework for you. She does not write for free.
* Blurb Request? Gail no longer provides cover blurbs or reviews by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads feel free to contact her for a quote. Why is this the case?
* ARC request? Gail cannot provide you with an e-Galley or ARC of her traditionally published works.Please contact Hachette via their website. Please leave a calling card to review her upcoming self-published works.
Gail’s Other Haunts
Gail’s Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
- Follow Gail on Amazon: Releases will come to you
- Twitter: Casual interactions
- Goodreads: Gail’s book reviews, join in her monthly book group
- Official Author Page on Facebook
- Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group: Chat with fans in a fun & polite environment
- Instagram: Pretty pictures of books, fashion & Gail’s cat
- Tumblr: Randomness
- Pinterest: Character, book, and cover art inspiration boards
- YouTube: Live Q&As and event videos
- We have a Parasolverse Wiki ~ Please contribute because Gail needs your help!