I thought you’d enjoy some insight into my research for Competence today, Gentle Reader.
Primrose starts out being stranded on a Singapore whey-station while the rest of the Custard crew sort of, well, crashes in Singapore.
Early, well before the Custard visits the area.
Some insights into the different types of attire and clothing, from much later on in time but still interesting.
Meanwhile, here I am in Singapore attempting to drop a baby live at the Equator! Proof I was there.
Later on in the book we visit Peru.
I don’t want to give anything away so I thought I’d show you a few images of places the crew visits, and after you read about it in Competence you might be able to guess what is what…
I hope this insight pleased you, Gentle Reader, and that it added to your enjoyment of the book!
Other Competence Shout Outs!
- Amazon: Best Books of the Month for July
- Goodreads: Catch Up Now: These Big Series All Have Books Coming Out in July
- Bookish: Summer 2018’s Hottest Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books
Over on Amazon/Omnivoracious: I talk about my Favorite Historically-Set Fantasy Novels
- Did you miss my latest release? Stuff goes to my Chirrup members first, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for July is Competence, of course. (Discussion here.)
SIGNED edition, use the SIGNED button
Competence by Gail Carriger is the third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends..
All alone in Singapore, proper Miss Primrose Tunstell must steal helium to save her airship, the Spotted Custard, in a scheme involving a lovesick werecat and a fake fish tail.
In the Blogosphere
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Quote of the Day:20 Minute Delay Podcast, COMPETENCE