The Omega Objection is available in audio at last!
*Insert wild cheering here.*
A werewolf walks into a bar, and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Isaac Mercer has three problems – a werewolf crush, an angry stalker, and a secret past.
The narrator is Kirt Graves, same as The Sumage Solution.
This audiobook took much longer than expected.
- First Kirt was sick.
- Then Amazon’s audiobook department, ACX, kicked it back.
- Audio, always a nightmare to produce.
But it’s out at last!
Here is a sample!
I do hope you enjoy it.
Did you know you can listen to samples of all my independently produced audiobooks?
- The Sumage Solution
- Poison or Protect
- Romancing the Inventor
- Romancing the Werewolf
- How to Marry a Werewolf
Coming next in audio? The 5th Gender
Yours in near constant battle with vendors over something or another,
- Did you miss this release announcement, it went out on Saturday? This kind of thing goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
The 5th Gender (A Tinkered Stars Mystery as G. L. Carriger).
Sci-fi queer romance meets cozy mystery in which a hot space station cop meets the most adorable purple alien ever (lavender, pulease!) from a race with 5 genders.
- Reticence, The 4th and final Custard Protocol book. Aug 6, 2019
- Fan Service Omnibus (sold out), Oct 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
The Amazon Conundrum (AKA Why Some of My Books Are in Kindle Unlimited and Most Are Not)
Quote of the Day:
Most things can be solved with tea.
And even then I’d give it a go.
~ Self on TwitterOMEGA OBJECTION, San Andreas Shifters