Finishing School Educator’s Guide
Books 1-4 in The Finishing School Series
This is a FREE .pdf Educator’s Guide for Gail Carriger’s Finishing School series, intended for use by teachers, librarians, and home schools.
It is free, just use the “Buy pdf” button and enter $0 at checkout.
COMMON CORE CONNECTIONS
This guide is aligned with the 9-10 standards for literature.
If you chose to pay something for this product Gail will donate the proceeds to an education-based charity, like Pencils of Promise.
- Reading Literature analysis.
- Craft & Structure analysis.
- Speaking & Listening analysis.
- Series discussion guide.
INCLUDED for EACH of the four books:
- Pre-reading and research guides and forms.
- 20+ question discussion guide.
- Character development table.
- Vocabulary chart and discussion guide.
Additional resources for the series?
- Gail’s articles, thoughts, and special behind the scenes extra information on the Finishing School series
- Finishing School Pinterest board has visual inspiration
- Sophronia’s character design board
- Soap’s character design board
- Bumbersnoot’s character design board
Additional resources for the individual books?
Special extras include links to specific research done for each book, Gail’s original sketches and maps, and more.