Good day Gentle Reader,
here, for your amusement, is me tinkering with cover art, wanna play?
I have no excuses. This is just how my brain works.
The images used for this book are all stock art. I discuss the terrible dangers in using stock art in this blog post. And you can see them on this Pinterest board.
- Did you miss my latest release? Do you want more sneak peeks behind the scenes info? New stuff goes to my Chirrup members first, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
- Coop de Book for April is Robin McKinley’s Beauty. (Discussion here.)
OUT MAY 13, 2018!
How to Marry a Werewolf (In 10 Easy Steps) ~ A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger is now awabile (print, audio & other editions will follow). Featuring a certain white wolf we all love to hate (except those of us weirdos who love to love him). Add this book on Goodreads.
Guilty of an indiscretion? Time to marry a werewolf.
Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be.
- Competence ~ Custard Protocol Book 3
Out July 17, 2018.
Third in the Custard Protocol series featuring Primrose, Rue, and all their crazy friends. Available to preorder in digital & hardcover!
- The Omega Objection ~ The San Andreas Shifters Book 2
Coming November 2018.
A werewolf walks into a bar and falls in love with a man who has no smell.
Add this book on Goodreads.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day: