Tomorrow (today for some lucky ducks) Competence hits the world!
Gentle Reader, I do hope you enjoy getting Primrose’s perspective on life aboard the Spotted Custard.
I believe you ought, she is quite a hoot, and as near to an Alexia style character as I have written (since Alexia).
- USA Hardcover Edition
- USA Digital Edition
- USA Audiobook
- Want a signed edition of the hardcover?
- UK/EU Digital Edition
- UK/EU Paperback Edition
- UK & EU? Trouble finding the print edition?
- You can ask your local independent bookstore to “order it from Ingram.”
- ISBN and listing information is on my Presskit page.
- UK Audiobook
- The audiobook rights are owned by Hachette Audio (Amazon UK here) and will be distributed through them. If you can’t find it where you want it, please email them.
The UK edition contains words and a formatting slightly different than the USA (more parentheses, for example) because it is done to my whim rather than publisher house’s specifications.
Both editions are anglicized with the exception of the word ladybug/ladybird because USA readers just find it too confusing to see ladybird in print. See a discussion of this issue here.
Competence Launch Event!
I’ll be doing a fun Q&A + Signing at
Tattered Cover Denver
7 PM Tuesday July 17
1628 16th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Local to the Denver Area?
If you can’t make Tuesday you can come by RWA Nationals on Saturday for the the Readers for Life Literacy Signing…
2018 Literacy Autographing at RWA Nationals
When: Saturday, July 21, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. MT
Where: Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
- This event is open to the public and is free of charge.
- You do not need to register to attend this event as a fan.
- Since this is a fundraiser event, attendees are not be allowed to bring books from home. Please plan to purchase books on site. RWA accepts cash and major credit cards.
- RWA will be selling How to Marry a Werewolf and Competence (supplies are limited, first come first serve)
- More Information
So Denver, no excuses not to see me! I’ll be in blues and green to match my cover.
This will be my first ever visit to RWA nationals.
I have been to only one romance convention in the past, RT in LA years ago in 2011 for the release of Timeless. It wasn’t… er… stellar.
I am hoping RWA will be different.
Since I can now count a number of romance authors as my friends (thanks to my killer local chapter the SFA-RWA (join them, you know you want to). I imagine I will have a much better time.
Want more tips on visiting Denver?
From Kate Strasdin ( @kateStrasdin on Twitter)