So for those of you who missed it, I’ve started a podcast with my author friend Piper J Drake!
It’s called 20 Minute Delay and in it Piper and I give away all our secrets on travel hacking.
We cover everything from how to pack, to how to tip, to how to get yourself into the concierge suite of a hotel. We talk about the kind of things that you’d find useful whether you travel for business or pleasure, with a family or alone. Of course there is quite a bit about conventions and conferences, because we are both authors.
Find the Podcast on…
Want to know more?
Here are a few episodes to tempt you…
- Hellmouth Airports: We hypothesize that everyone has a hellmouth airport that wants to KEEP YOU FOREVER. What’s yours?
- Travel Whammies: We reveal the worst things that ever happened to us on the road and how to avoid them in future.
- The Burrito Protocol: What to bring to eat on the go? Why and how to transport it.
- Backpack Sasquatch: In which I get mad about people who travel with backpacks and Piper defends them.
- Travel Kits and Proper Packing: A deep dive into really, truly, the best way to pack. In this one we agree!
- Self Care and Bath Bombs: How we make sure not to get stress out and sick while travelling.
- Hotel Room Optimization: Need help getting the most out of your hotel room? We reveal some serious secrets in this one.
Do you want more behind the scenes info? Fun stuff goes to my Chirrup members first, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
Coop de Book: Gail’s monthly read along for January 2017 is Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh.
OUT IN PRINT & DIGITAL & AUDIO!
Romancing the Werewolf ~ A Supernatural Society Novella by Gail Carriger is now available (audio will follow).
Gay reunion romance featuring your favorite reluctant werewolf dandy, the return of a certain quietly efficient Beta, and some unexpected holiday gifts.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
The Lesbian Review says of Romancing the Inventor:
“This is a fantastic and quick read. Fans of Carriger’s will be well-served in picking up this novel, and those who aren’t familiar with her work will find it a great way of introducing themselves to her steampunk universe. I was sold at the name Genevieve Lefoux, and I suspect many others will be also. It’s a wonderful story with two characters who are more than a match for each other. The combination is electric and sure to please.”
Quote of the Day:
“If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you.”
~ Gladstone, 186520 Minute Delay Podcast, Author Tools, Beginning Writers, Established Authors