I’ll keep pace here in the blog, in the Facebook Fan Group, on Twitter, and with the Chirrup. Skye will try to stay on top of the Goodreads Group. I’m going back through and finding fun behind the scenes and research blog posts, so when we start each book’s reread, I’ll post an update with yummy stuff to go alongside.
It’s going to be intense but FUN!
HERE IS THE 2019 READ-ALONG SCHEDULE
January 1/1-1/6 The Curious Case short story
January & February The Finishing School series
March 3/4-3/10 Poison or Protect novella
March & April & May The Parasol Protectorate series
May 5/20-5/26 Romancing the Inventor novella
May & June First 2 Custard Protocol Books, Rue’s POV
June 6/24-6/30 Romancing the Werewolf novella
July 7/1-7/14 Competence
July 7/15-7/21 How to Marry a Werewolf novella
The plan is to chat about the books as we read them and in general, both on the Goodreads group and the Parasol Protectorate group. I’ll try to stay on top of posting about which book we are on and hopefully those who are keeping pace will help me with this.
There will be no regular Coop de Book pick until September 2019.
Books recommendations and favorite things that make me happy will continue to show up each month in the Chirrup.
- Do you want to stay on top of the read along? Chirrup members will be kept informed, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
“They both help each see each other for what they truly are and what it means to be family. I love it when books are able to do this and especially love it G.L. Carriger does it, because they do it in such a way as to open your eyes to all forms of love and acceptance. The way our world is becoming we need more books and characters that not only look different than us but love and act differently than us.”
- The 5th Gender (a Tinkered Stars sci-fi as G. L. Carriger). No links as yet…
- Reticence, The 4th and final Custard Protocol book. August 6, 2019
- Secret Project Ommm, October 2019 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Soulless.
- Need to know what Gail is writing right now? That’s in the Chirrup.
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
Claw & Courtship, Coop de Book, Custard Protocol, Delightfully Deadly, Finishing School, Parasol Protectorate, Supernatural Society