Some odd things I’ve had to look up, so far, for Book the Third:
- Species of daphne
- The name of the knob thing at the top of a banister (finial)
- The anatomy of a ladybug (part of the beetle family, as it turns out)
- Actual definition of a portmanteau
- History of Soho
- The name of Elizabeth Gaskell’s cat
- How to spell in flagrante delicto
Have I mentioned recently how much I enjoy being a writer?
Want more behind the scenes sneak peeks? Join the Chirrup
Gail’s Daily Dose
Your Tisane of Smart:
Fashion Geek how to tech up your wardrobe.
Quote of the Day:
“Writers, like teeth, are divided inot incisors and grinders.”
~ Walter Bagehot