There are five books in my original series, The Parasol Protectorate.
Since I have a mess of behind the scenes and special extras pertaining to this series as a whole, as well as each individual, book, I’m posting a summation blog for you, Gentle Reader.
Here are some (of the MANY) fun blog posts and resources that tie to this series:
- What Year Are The Parasol Protectorate Books Set In?
- Pronouncing Names & the Meaning Behind Them, Plus How does Gail Choose Names?
- What genre are these books? Urban fantasy? Historical Paranormal? Steampunk?
- How Does the Peerage Work in the Parasolverse?
- Dressing Alexia ~ From the Corset Up
- 8 Deleted Scenes from the Parasol Protectorate (Soulless, Changeless, Blameless Special Extras)
- The Ideas Behind The Parasolverse, Worldbuilding
- In Which Gail Answers a Whole Mess of Worldbuilding Questions
- Vampires & Werewolves: Around the World in 8 Absurdities
- Victorian Houses – Peek into Gail’s Research
- Lord Akeldama’s House Design Board
- All About Parasols, What Do Prim/Rue/Alexia’s Actually look like?
- Alexia’s dresses throughout the series and from the foundation up and more on Alexia’s Clothes in the Parasol Protectorate
- Parasol Protectorate series design board on Pinterest
- Character Study ~ Lord Conall Maccon
- The Intellectual Salon ~ Alexia & Ofelia from Pan’s Labyrinth
- The Intellectual Salon ~ Does Alexia Dream?
- Inspiration board for Lord Akeldama
- Dear Lord Akeldama advice column
- Inspiration board for his drones (yes, this term is an ode to P G Wodehouse’s Drones Club)
Book Specific Extras
- Soulless Special Extras
- Changeless Special Extras
- Blameless Special Extras
- Heartless Special Extras
- Timeless Special Extras
Merch pertaining to the Parasol Protectorate!
So there you have it, enough to be goin on with, I hope!
Yours enmeshed in research,
- Want more sneak peeks, free goodies, gossip, behind the scenes info? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
- Not into newsletters? Get only new releases by following Gail on Amazon or BookBub!
GAIL’S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Quote of the Day:
“Just because we don’t understand doesn’t mean that the explanation doesn’t exist.”
~ Madeleine L’EngleCoop de Book, Parasol Protectorate, Special Extras